By connecting with and accessing services supplied by Cartology Travel and accessing or using www.cartologytravel.com or any of its related website, blogs, applications or platforms (collectively, “the Website”), owned by Cartology Travel Ltd (UK reg: 10084134)and Cartology Travels (PTY) Ltd (RSA Reg: 2012/018475/07) (“Cartology Travel”), you agree that youhave read, understood and agree to be bound to the terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”), in conjunction with any additional Cartology Travel terms particularly applicable to you and the Services you utilise. All rights in and to the content of theWebsite remain at all times expressly reserved by Cartology Travel.
Please pay specific attention to these paragraphs of the Cartology Travel Terms. These paragraphs limit the risk or liability of Cartology Travel, constitutes an assumption of risk or liability by you, impose an obligation by you to indemnify Cartology Travel or is an acknowledgement of any fact by you.
- The Services may be affected by the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As much as we have a commitment to our travellers, we also have a commitment to our employees and the local suppliers that tourism benefits. For that reason, anything related to the COVID-19 virus will have the standard terms and conditions apply as usual.
- Naturally, should any Tour be cancelled by us, all affected users will be notified and users who have paid their full Tour Fee will be reimbursed 100% of their Fee.
- For more information on the terms of cancelations and/or refunds, please see the Cancellations and Refunds Section below.
- For more information on how the SA Tourism sector is managing COVID-19, please consult this SATSA guide - https://www.satsa.com/covid-19-future-proofing/
- Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using the Services or Website. Cartology Travel will assume you have read and understood these terms should you continue to access or make use of the Services and/or Website.
- By using the Services and/or Website, you warrant that you have carefully read and understood these Cartology Travel Terms, and have familiarized yourself with all the information provided to you about our Services and agree to all stated conditions set forth in these Terms.
- You further understand and agree that these Terms also contain a release of liability in Cartology Travel’s favour, and that you accept these Terms of your own free will. These Terms are binding on your heirs, dependents, legal representatives and assigns.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The terms "user", “you", “client” and “your” are used interchangeably in these Terms and refer to all persons using the Services and/or accessing the Website for any reason whatsoever. Accordingly, the terms “us”, “our” or “we” refers to Cartology Travel or its possession.
- Not all terms are necessarily defined in order.
- These terms were last updated on 02 June 2020.